Saturday, June 12, 2010

Why you should watch the World Cup

T- 2.5 hours until US vs. England.

Here are my reasons (besides my love of soccer watching of course) for watching the world cup. You can also watch the games live on ESPN3.com so no excuses of I didn't have cable!!

Oguchi Onyewu, USA



Landon Donovan USA


Cristiano Ronaldo- Portugal (and also on MY TEAM REAL MADRID)!! on a side note I am rooting for Brazil and the US..Brazil has 4 Real Madrid players (Cicinho, Ronaldo, Robinho (another reason to watch) and Roberto Carlos)


I will feature more reasons to watch during the next weeks (thanks for the idea to my dear friend M)!! I will also provide some analysis to the illiterate soccer "fans" who don't watch any soccer during the year but now change their facebook statuses every ten minutes and watch the world cup. This blog is for you fakers!!

1 comment: