Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CAKE

I have literally been on a two week craving on and off for cake...I don't even know why.
Today they only had STRAWBERRY CAKE which I am ALLERGIC too so I am POed (pissed off).

Instead I will show you pictures of cake I want to make soon....
For Christmas peppermint cake..

4th of July Cake (I made something like this with blueberries and raspberries and whipped cream)

And cake for my mom on Mothers Day (which is in 2 weeks)
What do you think?!


In other news Sandra Bullock who I LOVE announced today among other things that she adopted a black baby boy named Louis domestically.
A new immigration law passed in Arizona recently that allows police to question anyone about their immigration status if they have reason to suspect they are in the country illegally, and makes it a state crime if they are.
Bobby Brown is NOT dead...thank the lord. Team Whitney

Funny video Bizkit the dog

No comments:

Post a Comment