Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So Why Am I Doing This?

I honestly have no idea...It started out as a joke and now it is real.
I don't even know if I will be able to keep up with it but my motto is I will try anything once and this is a blogging first for me.
I hope this blog also helps me get better grammar and spelling abilities by writing everyday and who knows maybe I will enjoy it.

So stick with me...already have had 36 views in 2 hours but just remember patience is a virtue and if you are waiting for me to update this thing then you need to volunteer or do something with your time!

Anyway my first blog post is going to be on something that I am very passionate about....OPRAH!
My mouth dropped open when I saw that OPRAH was going to announcing the winner of the Pillsbury Bake-Off® winner...if I had known that I would have entered (and the winner gets 1 million dollars but I would forgo that just to be on her show) It actually might have been a blessing in disguise because when I was reading about the show I saw that she had open tickets for April 20, 21 and 22nd so I entered my name in and if I get it I will be dropping everything and on a plane to Chicago. I am hoping that the Ticket Gods are on my side!

Question of the day today is what do you think about Oprah?
I dunno if I like the concept of question of the day but it was requested to be added to my blog.
Let me leave you on a laughing note as I usually do....a funny You Tube video of a bad soccer goalie.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria, I think you are doing a wonderful job!! I am probably half of your views.. hehe I have been checking it waiting for you to post something but I guess you're right I do need to volunteer! Lolz, you are very funny. I like this blog, it's so fun and imaginative, which is much more important than knowledge.

    I think Oprah is gorgeous. She has shiny eyes and beautiful hair. I also like her shoes. I hope you go see her that would be really neat!

    I also hope you get lots of hits on this blog... It's a masterpiece in the making. For all of my friends who viewed this blog who don't know Victoria, that's ok!! Victoria enjoys meeting new people as a hobby. Make sure you friend her on facebook too! She would love that

    ReplyDelete