Friday, April 16, 2010

New & A Little Bit Confused Blog Reader...

First. A tear jerker.
Next time think twice before you complain about your leg hurting...at least you have a leg that could hurt. Bring out the tissues! This little guy is going to steal your heart!
Side Note: If this was Kobe this would not be posted...I despise the Lakers but don't mind Gasol because he is from Spain and that is where Real Madrid (my team) is located. Another side note..Cristiano Ronaldo and Kim Kardashian yuck!

Now as you are wiping your tears in other news Jay-Z is not making life easier for Big Papi. He is suing him over a nightclub name...I am predicting Papi is going to get so mad he will start being a hitting machine because to say he is struggling right now would be an understatement. But as a Red Sox fan I know the B in Boston stands for Believe and so that is what I will continue to do


Now for a laugh...I just signed onto skype and got a message from an unknown user. They must have read my blog yesterday and felt they could relate to me when I talked about Russia. In fact they thought I wanted to adopt a sweet Russian lady...it must be the language barrier.

"European and American women are too arrogant for you? Are you looking for a sweet lady that will be caring and understanding? Then you came to the right place- here you can find a Russian lady that will love you with all her heart. Can't find a queen to rule your heart? How about beautiful Russian ladies that have royal blood and royal look? Here you can find hundreds of portfolios of these fine women of any age for every taste. Please excuse us if you are not interested.

Beautiful Russian ladies - http://moscowdatings.ru"


If interested in one of these sweet Russian ladies I can send you the skype name. Looking at the pictures..how could you not want one of your very own that would resemble one of these royal women...


or my favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment