Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rainy Saturday

First, a cool soccer shot for my soccer fans.Inter Milan is unfortunately not as good as Real Madrid but this was a very cool ball control shot

When I went to Monster Jam Jay-Z was the surprise guest and he performed with Kanye...One of the best surprises. I just can't imagine if I went to see Jay-Z and this happened

I don't really have anything to say today...I am very tired.I went to church today and that was my big outing...It was so nice to have my friend J come with me (I won't use real names on the blog). Look tomorrow for my Marathon post! I am a BIG supporter of the Marathon...I ran last year and I encourage you all to stay until the end because it is those people that need the most support! When I hurt my knee during the race and was in the back of the pack it was those people who have the most to run for...none of them were running for themselves. As one woman named Denise who stayed with me a little before I sprinted off on her (kidding) told me she would never do something this stupid if it was just for her, she was running for her dad who was in the midst of dying. It was the little things like this that made me cry...and yes my knee was ballooning up by the minute but luckily after mile 16 I couldn't even feel it!!

Ok, I just saw this ADORABLE picture of a monkey...looks like someone I know!


Funny video...one of my personal favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment